Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Make some cash while you smoke! Profit from the time you spend online!


Sign up Here

This is an excellent survey site I use guys. It's not like the rest of them. You basically get links to websites that are paying to write a short (2-3 sentence) review of your impression of the site.

Ex: This site looks great! It draws my attention right where I wanted to go! I give it an "A".

You've just earned $2.00!

Sign up Here

This isn't a scam or SPAM ring. It is a network of real companies that want OUR input on their websites.

Chck it out for yourself, it's free and you get $6.00 for signing up. They send payments VIA Check or even right into your PayPal account. Checks take about 2 weeks to get to my house from the time I request them. PayPal is always within 5 days. You're not going to make a ton of cash at this, but you can make an extra $100-$200 a month VERY easily.

This has got to be the easiest way to earn realistic money from home, while you screw around on the internet.

Sign up Here

No comments:

Post a Comment