Monday, August 24, 2009

Why is weed illegal anyways?

For real! I really don't understand why marijuana is illegal in the first place. The only thing I can think of that makes any sense is that the US Government cannot find a way to capitalize well enough from it being legal. They profit more from putting people in lucrative prisons. Prisons are highly funded and highly PROFITABLE.

On the other hand, we need to look out for the good of the people. Marijuana does NOTHING bad to you. You get high - then you're just hungry and happy afterward. I love the quote, "I got high and nobody died!" That is soo true! Marijuana helps thousands of US Citizens everyday. There are tons of people who need pain relief, or anxiety relief - but cannot take pills due to stomach issues. Personally, anytime I take even an aspirin my stomach gets upset.

I am also a lot more fond of the idea of smoking weed, which grows naturally, for medication as opposed to taking some pharmaceutical drug that I never REALLY know FOR SURE hat it is doing to my body or even to what the EXACT ingredients are!

Just my $.02 - More to come. Thanks for reading! ;)

-BakedLikeLays!

No comments:

Post a Comment